This website is owned by Merx Equity Marketing & Advertising Pvt. Ltd. The purpose of the Customer Power module of customermath.com (Hereinafter referred to as “Customer Power”) is to provide:
(a) A forum to customers including businesses to share their good and bad experiences as a customer.
(b) An online database of customer “complaints” and “appreciation” as well as a host of services so that customers can exchange information amongst themselves in order to make informed decisions about their future purchase as well as expedite resolution of their complaints.
(c) Limited assistance on best effort basis (with no guarantees) to aggrieved customers in resolving their complaints.
Customer Power is just a free resource similar to thousands of such resources available on the Internet where customers and businesses can share information about their experiences so that customers can make informed purchase decisions as well as assist businesses to provide their customers with better products and services.
We give below the terms and conditions for using any of the services provided by Customer Power. Please read them carefully before using any of the products or services offered by Customer Power:
1. Posting of customer complaints and appreciation is free.
2. Only individuals who are at least 18 years old are eligible to use the services of this website. Minors can also use the services of this website but only with parental guidance and consent.
3. Customer Power does not censor the messages/business replies nor does it review/investigate/vouch for their accuracy. Customer Power also does not evaluate or give opinion as to which party is right or wrong. It should be noted that complaints/ appreciations are the result of personal experience(s) / opinion(s) of the people who are posting them. Customer Power is just a free Internet message board where customers can share information about their experiences.
4. Contact information of visitors posting the message will be hidden in order to maintain confidentiality.
5. After you have posted your message at Customer Power, you will receive an email confirmation notice that your message was posted. Please note that after this your message can be viewed by others through our search facility, that is, your message will be in the public domain. As such, you are requested to ensure that your message does not contain any information that you would not like the public to read and know.
6. You cannot edit your posted message. Messages can ONLY be UPDATED or DELETED.
7. Customer Power will not entertain any request to carry out any change in your posted message. However, we will remove the entire message on receipt of your email instructions after matching your email address with the email address you had given while posting the message. Of course, later you can then post your correct message that is acceptable to you for posting for public view at Customer Power.
8. Individuals and businesses that have posted their message on Customer Power for the general public to read are responsible, legally and otherwise, for all consequences that arise from the messages posted on Customer Power. Since Customer Power does not review or investigate or censor or validate the contents of the complaint/appreciation messages for accuracy, it is not liable for any consequences that arise out of the content of such messages.
9. Customer Power does not accept emails with attachments. Only email messages in full text form will be accepted.
10. Please note that all messages posted at Customer Power are in the public domain and are accessable to everyone for reproduction. Since Customer Power has no control over how third-parties use the content posted on our site, we are not liable for how third parties use the content of the messages posted on this site. As such, you are requested to ensure that your message does not contain any information that you would not like the public to read and know.
11. Customer Power is not responsible, in any way, for the following:
(a) Validity and integrity of the content or any other aspect of the customer complaint/appreciation message.
(b) For providing, or assisting to provide responses to the customer complaints that are posted on the site.
(c) For forwarding the complaint to the erring businesses. Customers are expected to notify the businesses of their complaint on their own.
12. The person posting the complaint/appreciation message has the responsibility to determine/verify whether or not there are any legal or contractual constraints / restrictions for them to discuss the issue publicly.
13. Customer Power does not promise or guarantee any kind of result from the use of its products and services.
14. Customer Power assumes that the complaints and appreciation messages are being posted in a true and fair manner. It also assumes that the messages are posted with positive intention to improve the business environment where businesses will treat their customers like “kings.”
15. Readers should view the complaints / appreciation messages with CAUTION. This is because posted complaint / appreciation messages as well as responses of the concerned businesses are descriptions of their experience(s) / opinion(s) are as of a particular point of time. It is obvious that with passage of time and other factors, the posted messages may become inaccurate or incomplete, that is, the current status of the complaint / appreciation may be different than that described in the posted
16. Visitors to the Customer Power can add update(s) to their messages so as to make their message complete and accurate.
17. Customermath.com reserves the right to delete any message at any time without assigning any reason for the same.
18. In order to be fair, Customer Power permits comments to be posted by all the parties to a complaint(s), that is, the customer side as well as that of the concerned business. The objective is to allow the posting of the pro and con side of the complaint to present a fair view as we do not review / censor / edit messages or investigate messages for accuracy or truthfulness. This policy is also in line with our objective to remain impartial and independent while providing a free, public Internet message board to foster and support communication / dialogue between consumers and businesses. The visitor can read the customer complaints as well as the replies of concerned business on the same Web page provided the concerned business has sent in their reply.
19. Our objective is to encourage healthy and constructive communication between customers and businesses. We try to achieve our objective the best way we know how. We welcome suggestions to meet our goals more effectively. You can send your suggestions to email@example.com.
20. The request for deleting a message is done after verifying the identity of the message writer. The e-mail address of the writer of the posted message must match the e-mail address of the person requesting the deletion/removal of the message before the message can be deleted from the Customer Power. However, please note that this method of verification is not foolproof and as such, Customer Power has no liability for the incorrect deletion of a message.
21. Customer Power takes no responsibility and offers no guarantees, implied or otherwise, for resolving customer complaints. Also, Customer Power Module of customermath.com takes no responsibility and offers no guarantees, implied or otherwise, for providing or helping to provide responses from businesses to the complaints posted at this site.
22. By posting a complaint/appreciation at this site, you grant the owner of this site, Merx Equity Marketing & Advertising Pvt. Ltd., the irrevocable, transferable, worldwide right to use, reproduce, and display any such information for any purpose commercial or otherwise without compensation to any party.
23. You agree that you will not use the Service/information at Customer Power Module of this site for:
- Any purpose that is unlawful.
- Any unauthorized commercial use.
24. You agree that you will not transmit or upload any material on this site that contains any kind of viruses.
25. Customer Power or its owners do not represent or warrant or guarantee that:
(a) the services offered by us will be uninterrupted or error-free.
(b) the defects in its products or services will be rectified within a specified time.
(c) our website is free of viruses.
(d) you will get any benefit from posting your complaint or appreciation or from using any of our products and services.
(e) businesses will respond to your complaint or appreciation.
26. You agree that Customer Power or its owners shall be in NO WAY be responsible or liable for any of the following:
(a) unauthorized access to or alteration of your complaints / appreciation messages or loss of any transmission/data that you may have sent to or through us or that sent by a third party to you through us.
(b) any threatening, defamatory, obscene, racist, offensive or illegal content/act of any third party
(c) any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights.
(d) for providing or helping to provide businesses' responses/comments to your complaints /appreciation.
27. You agree to indemnify and hold Customer Power or its owners, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees arising out of your use of our products and services or your conduct.
28. Customer Power and its owners reserve the right to terminate any of its service(s) at any time with or without cause, with or without notice, and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Customer Power and its owners reserve the right to terminate your account or remove/delete any information including your complaint/appreciation messages at any time with or without cause, with or without notice, and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
You can terminate your account or remove your complaint / appreciation message as follows:
(a) By discontinuing the use of the service(s) offered by us.
(b) By requesting us to delete / remove your complaint / appreciation message.
(c) By requesting us to delete / remove your name from Customer Power Club membership.
29. Customer Power and its owners will not be responsible for any transaction that you may have with advertisers on this site.
30. Customer Power or its owners have no obligation to monitor the complaints / appreciation posted at the site. However, we reserve the right to monitor, review and/or disclose any information that is necessary to monitor, review and/or disclose to satisfy and or abide by any applicable law, regulation or governmental request.
31. Customer Power and its owners reserve the right to change the terms and condition as well as its policies at any time. Changes, if any, will be notified to the user / visitor by updating the Terms & Conditions on this website. As such, you are advised to regularly review the Terms & Conditions on this site. Your use of our products and services after any change(s) shall constitute your consent to such changes.
32. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If any material on customermath.com, including those posted in customer complaints / appreciation by visitors to the site contains copyrighted material of a third party, you are requested to contact Avinash Narula at Merx Equity Marketing & Advertising Pvt. Ltd., M-53, 2nd Floor, Lajpat Nagar-II, New Delhi 110024 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
33. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT
ALL content (text, files, images etc) on this site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
ALL user content, that is, all information logged-in and/or submitted to the customermath.com site by the users is owned by Merx Equity Marketing & Advertising Pvt. Ltd.
ALL logos of Customer Math, Customer Power, Customer Hero Awards, Customer Day, Merx Equity Marketing and Advertising, key phrases, Customer Math formulae, creative design of our products and services and other information mentioned / contained on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way, whole or in part, content available on our website without our prior written permission.